[Proteopedia] Jmol version problems in Proteopedia

Eric Martz emartz at microbio.umass.edu
Sun Oct 25 21:02:36 EDT 2009

Dear Angel,

Thank you for telling me the correct place to put
the instructions for forcing Proteopedia to use
the older version of the applet in OS X. I have
now done so at the URL you specified below, specifically, in a new section

http://wiki.jmol.org/index.php?title=Troubleshooting/Java_Problems#Clearing_the_Java_Cache_Using_OS_X_Terminal

I'd like to remind Proteopedia users that all
messages broadcast on this list are available online at
http://www.bioinformatics.org/pipermail/proteopedialist-for-users/
Therefore, you can email a link to a specific message if you wish.

-Eric