[Proteopedia] Survey about educational uses of molecular visualization

Paul Craig pac8612 at rit.edu
Wed Oct 6 12:51:33 EDT 2010

Dear Colleagues,

Many of us use Molecular Visualization as we teach our courses. If so,
it is likely that we have discussed our approaches with friends and
colleagues over the Internet and as we gather at conferences.

Bob Bateman, Lea Michel and I have created a survey for the molecular
visualization community to get a more systematic idea of how we use
molecular visualization in in education. If the response to the survey
is good, we plan to compile the results and submit a manuscript to
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Education.

Here is the link to the survey on Survey Monkey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/62TL6ZJ

The survey includes 11 multiple choice questions and 3 open ended
questions. We anticipate it will take your 15-25 minutes to complete.

We appreciate your time.

Paul, Bob and Lea

Paul Craig
Professor of Biochemistry and Bioinformatics
Rochester Institute of Technology
85 Lomb Memorial Drive
Building 75, Room 3159
Rochester, NY 14623