[Proteopedia] Survey on educational uses of molecular visualization (2nd request)

Paul Craig pac8612 at rit.edu
Wed Dec 8 11:16:32 EST 2010

Dear Colleagues,

This is a second request for participation in a survey about
educational uses of molecular visualization. If you have already
participated, thanks for your help and please delete this email.

Many of us use Molecular Visualization as we teach our courses. If so,
it is likely that we have discussed our approaches with friends and
colleagues over the Internet and as we gather at conferences.

Bob Bateman, Lea Michel and I created a survey for the biochemistry
and molecular biology community to get a more systematic idea of how
we use molecular visualization in in education. We are planning to
present our results at the April 2011 ASBMB conference and hope to
also submit a manuscript to Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Education.

Here is the link to the survey on Survey Monkey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/62TL6ZJ

The survey includes 11 multiple choice questions and 3 open ended
questions. We anticipate it will take you 15-25 minutes to complete.
Many of the multiple choice questions include a comment box, so that
you can address concerns that you feel may not be adequately covered
in the multiple choice format.

If you have any questions, please contact me at paul.craig at rit.edu.
Thank you for your time.

Paul Craig
Professor of Biochemistry and Bioinformatics
Rochester Institute of Technology
85 Lomb Memorial Drive
Building 75, Room 3159
Rochester, NY 14623