[Proteopedia] Proteopedia Jmol upgrade 12.3.32

Jaime Prilusky jaime.prilusky at weizmann.ac.il
Wed Jun 27 02:56:22 EDT 2012

Proteopedia is running now on the very latest version of Jmol 12.3.32, released yesterday.

We tested as much as we could, but please report to me ( jaime.prilusky at weizmann.ac.il<mailto:jaime.prilusky at weizmann.ac.il> ) as soon as you find a problem. We can always rollback to the previous Jmol version, if needed.

This Jmol version includes so many new features that is claiming for a new Jmol book. Angel?

Jaim
__
 Dr Jaime Prilusky
 Head Bioinformatics