[Proteopedia] Jmol upgraded 13.0.1

Oberholser, Karl oberhols at messiah.edu
Fri Aug 24 03:20:45 EDT 2012

As I reported on 8-15-2012 (see below) I am still having a problem with wireframe in the Collagen page.  I first noticed this problem after  the last upgrade.

"I am again having a problem with some of the wireframe scenes displaying properly in Collage.  It is similar to the problem that appeared after the upgrade from 11.8 to 12.  After some changes by Bob the wireframes were displayed proper.  It has now returned after the most recent upgrade.  The first scene in the Primary Structure of Peptide section does not display the proper collagen chains.  The other scenes in that section that display wireframe do the same thing, but the first scene in the second paragraph of the next section displays the wireframe correctly.  After displaying this scene if one returns to the scenes in Primary Structure section all of the wireframe scenes are displayed correctly.  There is another scene in the Inter-tropocollagen Attractions that does not display correctly."

Karl