[R-repo-dev] R/rpm part 2

Pierre-Yves pingou at pingoured.fr
Sat Apr 24 11:37:40 EDT 2010

On Sat, 2010-04-24 at 12:50 +0100, Dan Bolser wrote:
> > While running it within R you will have an output quite verbose but
> the
> > end will be similar to this:
> >  Iteration 1; 2036 packages remain.
> >  Iteration 2; 1296 packages remain.
> >  Iteration 3; 817 packages remain.
> >  Iteration 4; 371 packages remain.
> >  Iteration 5; 108 packages remain.
> >  Iteration 6; 36 packages remain.
> >  Iteration 7; 8 packages remain.
> >  Iteration 8; 0 packages remain.
>
> Great. Can you upload the output to the project FTP site (or
> similar)?
I will upload them to the site but we should go through this again
because the script seems to give lot of false positive.

Once we have the lists, building the packages is easy, just a matter of
running a script.

So basically, we only need the Fedora 12 i686 at the moment.

hm I am thinking that by the time every thing is ready R-2.11.0 will be
quite alive, so I would suggest that we use it directly for building the
RPMs. Any comments ?

Do we miss anything ?

Pierre