[R-repo-dev] Update

Allen S. Rout asr at ufl.edu
Thu May 6 16:45:10 EDT 2010

>> On Wed, 05 May 2010 08:12:20 +0200, Pierre-Yves <pingou at pingoured.fr> said:

> On Tue, 2010-05-04 at 23:55 -0400, Allen S. Rout wrote:
>> So, 'mock' isn't in RHEL's repos, so I set about the instructions to
>> download from git and make the RPM.
> mock is in EPEL, so you can download it from there.

Thanks;  Next query: From the wiki page:

Retrieve the srpm

You will need to have an account on the bioinformatics.org server for that.

Once you have it, just rsync or scp the folder:

    * Move this folder into ~/repo/
    * Create the folder ~/repo/RPMS

I've got a bioinformatics.org account, but I don't seem to be able to
(for example) scp or ssh there.  Is there something more I need to do,
before I can scp?

- Allen S. Rout