[ssml] URGENT: Time Complexity for Blast, HMMsearch etc.

Intikhab Alam intikhab at cebitec.uni-bielefeld.de
Sat Jan 8 05:25:25 EST 2005

We urgently need some information regarding the time/computational
complexity of HMMsearch, PSI-Blast, PHI-Blast and Mast. Are there any
results available? If not, what is the difficulty in estimating the time
complexity of these methods?

Best Wishes &
Happy new year.

Intikhab Alam/ Georg Fuellen

PS. We apologize if any one of you received this message twice.

Intikhab Alam
PhD Scholar

International NRW Graduate School in Bioinformatics and Genome Research
Center for Biotechnology (CeBiTec), University of Bielefeld
Universitaetsstr. 25, D-33615 Bielefeld, Germany

P: +49 (0) 521 106-4915 , F: +49 (0) 521 106-6490
E: intikhab at cebitec.uni-bielefeld.de
w: http://www.cebitec.uni-bielefeld.de/~intikhab