[ssml] About Pymol

Veronica Martinez memonka at gmx.de
Mon Jun 6 08:50:32 EDT 2005

Hi everyone!

First of all, I wanted to thank you all for your help with the Blast
references, they have been very useful, thank you very much.

Now I have another question, if you don't mind... I have a .pdb which
contains the coordinates of several superimposed molecules. When I see them
in Pymol, by default it connects all posible atoms within range, which makes
the view of the individual molecules a little complicated. Is there a way to
define which atoms should be the only ones bonded (in this particular case,
to bond only the atoms belonging to the same chain)? I already tried to pick
some pairs of atoms and unbond them (I couldn't find another way to do
that), but (since it might take a while to pick each and every possible bond
to do it) I was wondering if anyone knows a quicker way to do this...

Thank you!!
Veronica Martinez.

Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail gratis + 3 Ausgaben stern gratis
++ Jetzt anmelden & testen ++ http://www.gmx.net/de/go/promail ++