[ssml] BLAST fastacmd failed to fetch sequence from database stored on PVFS2 filesystem

Yun He jarod at nlbmol.ibp.ac.cn
Wed Dec 5 11:41:40 EST 2007

The architectures are same: same CPU, same MEM.
In the past, every node has a local scratch pool to store BLASTDB, at that
time, BLAST runnings are identical indeed. Recently I turn the local pool
into a PVFS pool, but it complains ...
And I have used BLAST 2.2.15 and the latest 2.2.17, both of the two versions
gave the warnings.

E-mail: jarod at nlbmol.ibp.ac.cn
  or    jarod at spg.biosci.tsinghua.edu.cn