[ssml] Sweet and discreet tweets about helices and sheets - @PDBeurope

Gerard DVD Kleywegt gerard at xray.bmc.uu.se
Thu Oct 14 13:11:49 EDT 2010

Following feedback from students, collaborators and other structural
biologists, the Protein Data Bank in Europe (PDBe; pdbe.org) has become aware
of a need for a social networking presence to strengthen the link with current
and potential users of its resources.

So.... if you would like to be kept up-to-date about new structure releases or
PDBe news, features, jobs, tutorials, roadshows, resources, services, outreach
activities and more, then follow us on twitter...

                    http://twitter.com/PDBeurope

We rely on you (the user) to tell us what we should be tweeting about (or if we
should just "twut up"). Reply to our tweets or give us feedback using the
"Feedback" button near the top of the PDBe web pages.

--Gerard

(Who has just kicked his Facebook habit and refuses to become a Tweethoven.)

---
Gerard J. Kleywegt, PDBe, EMBL-EBI, Hinxton, UK
gerard at ebi.ac.uk ..................... pdbe.org
Secretary: Pauline Haslam  pdbe_admin at ebi.ac.uk