Proteins with Flavine Hetero groups
All flavine containing proteins contained in the PDB are
sorted into classes (....LIST) according to the fold and the location of the flavin molecule.
You can visualize residues adjacent to the flavine molecule: STRAP-Menu: analyze/select residues ...
XY-Charts (Scatter plots)
The Scatter plots allow picking. Each dot is a pair of proteins. A menu for the picked pair is available.
- 1d means local sequence similarity
- 1D means global sequence similarity
- 3d means local structure similarity
- 3D means global structure similarity
- to load all proteins into the multiple sequence alignment
- to load all proteins into one and the same backbone structure viewer
- to view the table of data
- to superimpose the first two proteins
Two possible ways for detailed 3D-view with side chains:
- From within a 3D-backbone viewer press the rasmol or jmol button
- Load the proteins into the multiple sequence alignment. Use menu view and item protein to external view ...