Educational site license
From Bioinformatics.Org Wiki
m (→Course shortcuts)
m (→Course shortcuts)
|Line 43:||Line 43:|
[http://edu.bioinformatics.org/Image Processing ]
Latest revision as of 17:29, 25 September 2012
On this page, you can get complete information about our course offerings available as part of the site license option.
Here is a summary of benefits:
- Perpetual license of all course materials including video tutorials, slides, code examples, sample data and software
- "Active Support" for 1 year at no extra charge - includes Teaching Materials Technical Support (TMTS), 20 hours of on-site Software Development Support (SDS), perpertual access to new courses introduced
- 1-year professional membership of Bioinformatics.Org
- 50% discount on registrations for the live courses during the "Active Support" period
Single User: $4000
A stripped down version of the Site License is available to academic and student customers, which does not include "Active Support". The single user cost is $2000
Multiple user discount are available in bundles of 5. Please contact us for details.
Adding more courses to your Site License
For a nominal fee of 20% of the full site license value, you can add our latest courses to your site license portfolio after your first year. Other benefits include:
- 50% discount on the live lectures for that year
- Continued access to technical support on course materials for that year
You can click on these urls directly to enter the respective course pages
Software Development Support
As a value added service to those individuals and organizations that need more than instructor-led technical support for the course materials, we are offering additional layers of support for developing solutions to bioinformatics problems. If you would rather have us develop the software in Matlab, Perl, R, Python, Mysql or a combination of these and other languages, our in-house bioinformatics specialists can help you with that. This can be in the form of on-site assistance for a software solution you are trying to develop, or for having us develop it for you. Our rates range from $90 - $135 per hour.
If you have any questions, please send a message to J.W. Bizzaro (login required) or call +1 978 562 4800.