From Bioinformatics.Org Wiki
Revision as of 22:25, 11 January 2008 by Jeff
The Bioinformatics Organization provides associate (non-voting) membership to individuals. This type of membership is divided into two categories: free and professional.
- Create and join groups and projects
- Subscribe and post to forums
- Personal page for tracking your own activities
- Post your biographical statement and photograph
- Post your curriculum vitae, viewable by your colleagues and potential employers
Professional (USD $65/year)
- All of the benefits of the free membership, plus...
- 20% discount on educational services provided by the Bioinformatics Organization
- 10-20% discount on conferences and materials sponsored by the Bioinformatics Organization
- Printed issues of our monthly newsletter (premiering January '08)
- IMAP4 and POP3 email account using the bioinformatics.org domain name
- Linux shell account with some storage space and a Web directory
Coming in 2008.