From Bioinformatics.Org Wiki
The Bioinformatics Organization provides associate (non-voting) membership to individuals. This type of membership is divided into two categories: Professional and Basic.
Professional (dues required)
- All of the benefits of the "Basic Membership" (see below) plus...
- Unlimited job announcements in the Career Center
- A 20% discount on educational services provided by the Bioinformatics Organization
- Discounts on conferences and materials sponsored by the Bioinformatics Organization, when available
- Optional IMAP4 and POP3 email account using the bioinformatics.org domain name
- Optional Linux shell account with some storage space and a Web directory
Dues: USD $75/year
If you're currently a Basic Member, upgrade today.
- Create and join groups and projects
- Subscribe and post to forums
- Personal page for tracking your own activities
- Post your biographical statement and photograph
- Post your curriculum vitae, viewable by your colleagues and potential employers
- To find members, try our search feature.