From Bioinformatics.Org Wiki
Revision as of 09:12, 10 July 2009 by 188.8.131.52
- Garlic - a free molecular visualization program
- rasmol - RasMol is a free program which displays molecular structure.
- VEGA - VEGA was developed to create a bridge between most of the molecular software packages, like BioDock, Quanta/CHARMm, Insight II, MoPac, etc. In this tool have been also implemented some features that are useful to analyze, display and manage the 3D struct
- VMD - VMD is a molecular visualization program for displaying, animating, and analyzing large biomolecular systems using 3-D graphics and built-in scripting
- UGENE - visual suite allowing visualization of PDB and MMDB proteins