From Bioinformatics.Org Wiki
Revision as of 10:21, 28 November 2008 by Prash
Prash welcomes you
”The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education” ~Albert Einstein
- Namaskar! I am Prash. I recently joined Bioinformatics team, CDAC, Pune, India on August 1, 2008. You may reach my [http://ruc.dk/~prash ex-home page here. I'm also serving as an Associate Director of [Bioinformatics.org] I'm in process of finishing my PhD from LJR lab, Roskilde University, Denmark. I founded Bioclues.org in 2006, a virtual organization, that masks projects online and builds mentor-mentee relationship.
- My interests are to study protein-protein interactions and top-down systems biology across eukaryotic genomes especially human and mitochondrial informatics.
Selected Refereed Publications
- Suravajhala P. Hypo, hype and ‘hyp’ human proteins Bioinformation Vol 2(1), 31-33 Link to PubMed
Recent courses taught
- Biological Networks: Insights from Interactions at International Conference on Bioinformatics 2008 in Taipei, Taiwan
My voluntary associations
- Rotaract organisation through Rotaract club of Pune Shaniwarwada, volunteer through Volunteermatch.org, GiveIndia, CRY, UNICEF
My favorite past-time
- Traveling, while enjoying a sip of coke