Property:AGP component type
From Bioinformatics.Org Wiki
Revision as of 08:27, 19 April 2011 by DanBolser
This is a property of type String.
The allowed values for this property are:
- A - Active Finishing
- D - Draft HTG (often phase1 and phase2 are called Draft, whether or not they have the draft keyword)
- F - Finished HTG (phase 3)
- G - Whole Genome Finishing
- N - Gap with specified size
- O - Other sequence (typically means no HTG keyword)
- P - Pre Draft
- U - Gap of unknown size, typically defaulting to predefined values.
- W - WGS contig
Pages using the property "AGP component type"
Showing 23 pages using this property.