- Recruit new developers
- Set goals for future releases
- Implement a mutable sequence class
- Continue transforming BCReader and BCWriter to BCSequenceReader and BCSequenceWriter, respectively. This requires that we harmonize the annotation keys throughout the framework. For instance, we should always use @"ID", for a sequence identifier, even though another identifier is used for a particular sequence format (eg '>' for fasta). See also this discussion on the mailinglist.
- Extend use of BCFeature and BCAnnotation classes
- Update the test code to reflect the new BCSequence and NSData structure
- Work on nested and multi-lined annotations in some of the sequence formats
- Make the SequenceConverter and EntrezViewer examples work with BCSequence