[BiO BB] Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)

bioinfo bioinfo at biosystemsconsulting.com
Thu Oct 31 12:23:35 EST 2002

Hello,
	Check out www.alkahest.org there is a automated processing
pipeline tool that is being created by my group.  Eventually we plan to
integrate LIMS data into the package.  We are in the beginning phases of
the project and have focused initially on areas that we need.  The
software is funded by a grant but is going to be completely open source.
The premise behind the project is to, initially, create a genomic
analysis pipeline and database with web based interfaces that has a
unified install tool.  This means that any small lab could install it
and have access to the pipeline and database in an integrated format.
We are going to add the LIMS component soon.  We would love to have
others join us on this project.

mark