[BiO BB] project work:

vijay endran vijayendran_vijay at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 6 00:36:18 EDT 2002

From,
C.Vijayendran,
II M.Sc Bioinformatics,
Department of Botany,
Bioinformatics Division,
Bharathiar University,
Coimbatore- 46.
Tamil Nadu.
INDIA.

hello to all,

I did my B.Sc(under graduate) Biotechnology under the same University at
Coimbatore.

I did a short-term training in vaccine production for Rabies and DTP at
Pasture Institute of India, Coonoor, Nilgiris.

At the end of my first year of M.Sc(post graduate), I did my summer training
at Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow for a period of two months,
entitled Structure Based Drug Design For Cancer X-ray crystallographic
structure determination of 10,13-deacetyl-abeo-baccatum IV and molecular
docking using Bioinformatics Tools.

For my completion of my MS.c Degree I should do a six months training for
the partial fulfillment of my Degree.

I have a planned activity in which i have described a novel way to design
novel anti-inflammatory drugs(chemokines as target) in which I would be
pleased to do my project work.

If any scientist who his intrested to work in this area or who is working in
this area may provide me a chance to work under them for my six months
project. So, later on i may forward my planned activity.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,
C.Vijayendran.