[BiO BB] QBLAST

Cook, Malcolm MEC at Stowers-Institute.org
Mon Dec 1 10:31:44 EST 2003

Dear Yong Huang,

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my inquiry.

Do I understand correctly?  Have you written code which performs blasts
by talking to the NCBI's qBlast server?

If so, then your code is not helpful to me.  I am looking for an
implementation of the Qblast server itself.  I am running programs that
know already how to talk to a QBlast server.  I want to point those
programs to my own, in-house server.

If not, and you have implemented a blast server accordinag to the Qblast
protocol, then I am still very interested and would like to hear more.

Again, thanks for your time...

Regards,

Malcolm