[BiO BB] (no subject)

Caroline Johnston c.johnston at mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk
Sat Feb 15 18:17:41 EST 2003

Hi,

Does anyone know where I could find out about the Ed Southern vs Affymetrix
thing over the GeneChip patents? I've tried a google search and I've looked at
the Affy website, but I can't find out how the case concluded. Is it ongoing?
If someone could point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it.

Many thanks,

Cxx.

"Anything that is in the world when you're born is normal and ordinary and just
a natural part of the way the world works.
Anything that's invented between when you're 15 and 35 is new and exciting and
revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
Anything that's invented after you're 35 is against the natural order of things"

Douglas Adams