[BiO BB] PROTEIN WORLD: how to retrieve any information about

deletto at unisa.it deletto at unisa.it
Fri Oct 10 13:12:25 EDT 2003

Hi,
I am sorry of bothering all with a so trivial question; I hope I will enough
clear in order to explain any detail of my question.

I would like to retrieve as many detailed information as possible about a
protein I wanted to study the NMR profile of. I'd like to know if that protein
is already known in each its aspects; the huge amount of informations (from any
kind of database available online) doesn't only make this task very hard,but it
make me feel very confused.

Can anyone (of you) be so kind to help me? I will appreciate any suggestion too
much.

        Thanks in advance, davide