[BiO BB] about bioinformatics

sunil kumar straberry_fizza at yahoo.co.in
Mon Mar 15 23:59:29 EST 2004

respected sir,
     I am studying msc in madras university.Here nobody is there to give good suggetions for bioinformatics projects as well as about the course also.This april I am going to complete my course.Just give your advices after this cource what jobs avialable and which is the good project.Please inform me sir which companies are good For this I will always greatefull to you sir.
                          Thanking you sir
                                                                                SUNIL

Yahoo! India Promos:  Win a trip for 2 to Britain. Click here.