[BiO BB] Is there a good way to find orthologue sequences?

yezhiqiang at gmail.com yezhiqiang at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 13:49:24 EDT 2005

Dear all,
    Is there a good way to find orthologue sequences? I mean, I have a
protein sequence in species A, how could I get all the available
corresponding sequences from other species?  I blast my sequence to
nr, there are just too many hits with low e-value and high identity,
so that some "corresponding" sequences from distant related species
could not be find by blast. Is there any good method for automatically
solve this problem?

    Thank you very much.