[BiO BB] bioinformatics

adeyanju funke adeyanjufunke at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 10 13:50:50 EDT 2005

hello there it's a really great work you are doing.
thanks you foradvicing young folks like me. i found
out about your advisory board and i decided to write
you this may be you will be able to help. the problem
is this i would really love to study bioinformatics,
i had a second class lower degree in biochemistry with
a GP of 2.91. please i need a school to do
bioinformatics for masters please help me out. thanks
                                       kind regards,
                                       Adefunke