[BiO BB] collaboration

Daniele Santoni Daniele.Santoni at caspur.it
Thu May 18 07:25:35 EDT 2006

Hallo

My name is Daniele Santoni. I’m a mathematician, specialized in theoretical
informatics, with a master in bioinformatics. Currently I am a research
fellow at IUSM in Rome, Italy, working on a grant in bioinformatics. I have
interests in many areas of bioinformatics, my recent research deals with
bacterial typing and whole genome analysis. I would like to spend a period
(about three months depending on the project) abroad (Latin America, Asia,
Europe and anywhere) to gain experience and improve my skill within a
leading group in bioinformatics. The collaboration may be formalized by any
kind of agreement between IUSM and the host institution.
I will be glad to be contacted (santoni at caspur.it) by any party that could
be interested in this proposal.

Best regards

Daniele