[BiO BB] high school project in bioinformatics

DEV SINGH answer.dev at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 00:38:58 EDT 2007

ok peoject & project idea both is good for 12th classs standard. plz see
this link for online.
EBI server for multiple sequence alignment on the web.
www.ebi.ac.uk/*clustalw <http://www.ebi.ac.uk/clustalw>*
*or u can install jalview software which is java supported ,& do the same
sequence analysis.*
*also take the help of matlab(software) tool box for bioinformatics*
*u can do some mini project using link: http://au.expasy.org/tools/*

**

**