[BiO BB] How to analysis the relationship of my interesting KEGG pathways?

Falk Schreiber schreibe at ipk-gatersleben.de
Tue Apr 8 01:51:22 EDT 2008

Hello,

you could try KGML-ED (http://kgml-ed.ipk-gatersleben.de/Introduction.html),
a tool that allows the dynamic exploration, combination and editing of
KEGG Pathway diagrams. It is a graphical network editor, that provides
read- and write-support for the KGML (KEGG Markup Language) file format.

Kind regards

Falk

Jinyan Huang wrote:
> In my research, I got 25 interesting pathways. I want to know the
> regulated relationship of these pathways. It is better if there some
> software to connect these KEGG pathways.
>
> Thank you very much in advance.

Prof. Dr. Falk Schreiber
http://bic-gh.ipk-gatersleben.de/~schreibe/