[BiO BB] Program for exploring known interactions ( direct or indirect) between genes / their products

Khader Shameer skhadar at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 16:57:37 EST 2010

Hi Mahmoud:

You may try the protein-protein interaction databases like
STRING (http://string-db.org/) or BioGrid (http://thebiogrid.org/) for these
sort of searches.

If you are specifically interested in Human PPI, you may check HPRD (
http://www.hprd.org/)
For example see the interactions for BFGF in HPRD(
http://www.hprd.org/interactions?hprd_id=00634&isoform_id=00634_8&isoform_name=Isoform_1)

You may also checkout the new stackexchange site for bioinformatics Q&A

Trust this helps,
Khader Shameer