[Bioclusters] Dual Athlons

Ivo Grosse grosse@cshl.org
Sat, 25 Aug 2001 22:43:13 -0400

Hi Joel,

thanks a lot.  I didn't know the site www.aceshardware.com before, and
it is very interesting.

We also had a few opportunities so far to run our applications on
different platforms, including some dual-athlons, and in terms of
performace our results are consistent with those published at
www.aceshardware.com.  Unfortunately, I don't know any benchmark test
of "thermal stability," and that is just one of several important
questions for us.  Hence, I am still interested to hear of any
"real-world" experience with dual-Athlon clusters.

Again, thanks for your email.

Ivo