SGE specific discussions (was: [Bioclusters] SGE and local output)

Ron Chen bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Wed, 15 May 2002 22:05:59 -0700 (PDT)

> These are SGE specific questions, and I dont know
> it well enough to comment.

I also don't know the details of all SGE commands,
features, and functionalities.

I think we should move some of the discussions to the
SGE user list (need to subscribe 1st -- in order to
block spam) --

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/project/gridengine/maillist.html

The Sun guys are quite helpful in answering questions.
(See also Chris Black's comment --
http://www.beowulf.org/pipermail/beowulf/2001-October/001604.html)

And if commerical support is needed, you can get it
from one of the Sun's partners (Just found out lately
that they also support SGE on NEC SX-5/SX-6 and Cray
supercomputers via the partners network!)

-Ron

P.S. I am willing to help, but the Sun guys know more :-)