[Bioclusters] [Fwd: [GE announce] proceedings of April Grid Engine workshop]

chris dagdigian bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Mon, 27 May 2002 11:56:17 -0400

--------------030903030809090005050601

This email is from the GridEngine announce list, has some interesting
presentation links.

-Chris

--------------030903030809090005050601
 filename="[GE announce] proceedings of April Grid Engine workshop"