[Bioclusters] Journalist request: linux cluster user feedback

Bernadette Toner bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 07:13:11 -0400

Hi Alan -

Thanks for your response. Your name and affiliation will be kept
confidential. The results will be posted on the biocluster list, plus I'll
mail out a hard copy of the issue to you when it comes out.

Best -

Bernadette

Bernadette Toner
Editor, BioInform