[Bioclusters] Bioinformatics cluster distribution

Glen Otero bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 17:45:41 -0700

--Apple-Mail-18--410670273

Hello list members-

I'll keep this advert short.  I'm formally announcing my new company,=20
Callident, to the Bioclusters list.  Callident is a team of Linux=20
professionals dedicated to high performance computing on Linux clusters.
On of our first products, BioBrew, is an open source Linux cluster=20
distribution based on the NPACI ROCKS software that is enhanced for=20
bioinformaticists and life scientists. BioBrew automates cluster=20
installation, includes all the HPC software a cluster enthusiast needs,=20=

and contains the NCBI toolkit, BLAST, mpiBLAST, HMMER, ClustalW,=20
GROMACS, WISE, and EMBOSS, and will be available free of charge.

Our official launch of BioBrew and other products will be this month at=20=

ClusterWorld, June 24th-26th in San Jose.  I'll be giving a talk on=20
BioBrew and we'll have several BioBrew clusters in the Promicro booth,=20=

including Xeon, Itanium2, and Opteron platforms. Please drop by if=20
you're in the neighborhood and contact me if you'd like a free pass to=20=

get into the exhibit hall.

Callident and Promicro will be hosting a webinar (essentially a=20
conference call and PowerPoint presentation in parallel) entitled=20
"Transforming Life Sciences: The Linux Cluster Revolution=94, this=20
Thursday, June 12th. All are invited to attend via the web and learn=20
more about Callident's cluster software solutions for the life=20
sciences. To register for the free webinar, please contact Michelle=20
Hagen at Promicro, mhagen@promicro.com.

For more information on Callident products, services, and support,=20
please contact:

Glen Otero, Ph.D.
Linux Prophet
858.792.5561 (office)
619.917.1772 (mobile)
glen@callident.com

Thanks for your commercial patience!!--Glen

--Apple-Mail-18--410670273

Hello list members-

I'll keep this advert short.  I'm formally announcing my new company,
Callident, to the Bioclusters list.  Callident is a team of Linux
professionals dedicated to high performance computing on Linux
clusters.=20

On of our first products, BioBrew, is an open source Linux cluster
distribution based on the NPACI ROCKS software that is enhanced for
bioinformaticists and life scientists. BioBrew automates cluster
installation, includes all the HPC software a cluster enthusiast
needs, and contains the NCBI toolkit, BLAST, mpiBLAST, HMMER,
ClustalW, GROMACS, WISE, and EMBOSS, and will be available free of
charge.

Our official launch of BioBrew and other products will be this month
at ClusterWorld, June 24th-26th in San Jose.  I'll be giving a talk on
BioBrew and we'll have several BioBrew clusters in the Promicro booth,
including Xeon, Itanium2, and Opteron platforms. Please drop by if
you're in the neighborhood and contact me if you'd like a free pass to
get into the exhibit hall.

Callident and Promicro will be hosting a webinar (essentially a
conference call and PowerPoint presentation in parallel) entitled
Linux Cluster Revolution=94, </color>this Thursday, June
via the web and learn more about Callident's cluster software
solutions for the life sciences. To register for the free webinar,
please contact Michelle Hagen at Promicro, =

</color>For more information on Callident products, services, and
support, please contact: