[Bioclusters] Forums for XServe discussions

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Thu Dec 2 10:57:39 EST 2004

I'm sort of torn on this but I finally came down on the side of "there
are way more biocluster subscribers than iNquiry users" so I'd rather
not subject this list to lots of iNquiry-product related talk.

Xserve clustering discussions belong here but iNquiry questions about
Pise hacking, SGE tuning and application integration etc. belong elsewhere.

To that end I've created a new mailing list called
"inquiry-users at bioteam.net" and the subscribe page is here:

Regards,
Chris

--
Chris Dagdigian, <dag at sonsorol.org>
BioTeam  - Independent life science IT & informatics consulting