[Bioclusters] ClusterWorld Bioinformatics Issue

J.W. Bizzaro bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 08:57:42 -0500

FYI, as we posted on BiO News, ClusterWorld is offering a trial
subscription to "members of Bioinformatics.Org" (well, anyone who visits
the webpage below).  This was done as part of the Organization's
participation in the ClusterWorld conference this April (an announcement
will be posted here later).

https://www.kable.com/pub/klwr/subdom.asp?src=V4BIOI
(Note that you can choose to be billed later.  If you don't want to pay
for a subscription, you can write "cancel" on the bill when you get it
-- probably after the first few issues.)

Apologies if this sounds like a sales pitch.  We're not making any money
off of this.  Honest.  It's part of our sponsorship of the ClusterWorld
conference.

Cheers.
Jeff
--