[Bioclusters] Any issues porting applications to OS X?

Elia Stupka bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 17:51:04 +0100

> As I said, I guess this depends on scale.  I'm part of a team of four
> that run a cluster of over 1200 machines.   They're physically located
> in a building 500 metres from my office - I really need to be able to
> do almost anything to them remotely, short of having to physically
> remove them to change parts, and without having to use a mouse.

Hey Tim, talking about remote management, do you still have
management-via-PDA-linux-terminal, or was that a only James thing? ;)

Elia

---
Telethon Institute of Genetics and Medicine
Via Pietro Castellino, 111
80131 Napoli

Tel. +39 081 6132 335
Fax. +39 081 6132 351