[Biodevelopers] Re: [Bioclusters] RDBMS and Bioinformatics

Saripalli, Ratna bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 12:18:12 -0800

The first volume of Nucleic Acid and research journal every year has a
list of biology databases and updates.

http://nar.oupjournals.org/

Ratna

Ratna Saripalli
* Tel: (509)-372-4185
* Fax: (509) 372-4995
* Email: Ratna.Saripalli@pnl.gov
Battelle Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
P.O. Box 999 / Mail Stop K6-04
Richland, WA 99352