[Bioclusters] Apple contest -- they are giving away 5 mini clusters of Xserve G5's to informatics researchers

Chris Dagdigian bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Mon, 10 May 2004 20:19:07 -0400

I've been asked to spread the word so here goes...

http://www.apple.com/science/clusteraward/

There is an application process and a panel of judges. Winner gets one
of four nice 4-node dual-G5 Xserve based clusters. Winners are announced
on June 29 at the big Apple WWDC conference.

I'm going to post this as well to some of the open-bio.org mailing
lists. There are lots of small groups and individuals doing really cool
work and I'd like to make sure they get applications in.

Regards,
Chris