[Bioclusters] Call for Editorial Boards' Members

m.fayad at ijop.org m.fayad at ijop.org
Thu Jul 5 03:06:10 EDT 2007

{Sorry for Receiving Multiple Copies}

Greetings,

PLEASE PUBLISIZE THIS CALL FOR EDITORIAL BOARDS' MEMBERS to your

mailing list. Thank you.

We would like to invite you to join us as an editorial member

(International Advisory Board member (IAB), International Editorial

Board member (IEB), International Domain Experts Board member (IDE),

External Reviewers (ER), and Associate Editor or/and Columnist

(AE&Col)) of five different online journals

1. International Journal of Patterns (IJOP)  www.ijop.org
<http://www.ijop.org/>
 and its

blog -- http://pattern.ijop.org/

2. International Journal of Software Architectures (IJSA)
www.ijsa.net <http://www.ijsa.net/>

3. International Journal of Software Reuse (IJSR)  www.ijsr.org
<http://www.ijsr.org/>

4. International Journal of Thinking Objectively (IJTO)
www.ijto.org <http://www.ijto.org/>
 (New)

5. International Journal of Unified Software Engines (IJUSE)

www.ijuse.org <http://www.ijuse.org/>
 (New)

Associate editors/columnists (AE&Col): (10 Members Max)

Samples:

IJOP -- http://www.ijop.org/content/view/46/110/lang,en/

IJSA --
http://ijsa.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=47&Itemid=64

We have room for the following nominations for this position in:

IJOP  7

IJSA  4

IJSR  10

IJTO  10

IJUSE  10

International Advisory Board (IAB) (1525 Members Max)

Samples:

IJOP -- http://www.ijop.org/content/view/42/106/lang,en/

IJSA --
http://ijsa.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=48&Itemid=65

We have room for the following nominations for this position in:

IJOP  5-10

IJSA  13-20

IJSR  15-20

IJTO  20-25

IJUSE  20-25

International Editorial Board (IEB) (40-50 Members Max)

Samples:

http://www.ijop.org/content/view/43/107/lang,en/

We have room for the following nominations for this position in:

IJOP  11

IJSA  21

IJSR  38

IJTO  40-44

IJUSE  40-50

International Domain Experts Board (IDEB) (40-50 Members or More)

Samples:

http://www.ijop.org/content/view/44/111/lang,en/

We have room for the following nominations for this position in:

IJOP  24+

IJSA  40+

IJSR  40+

IJTO  40-50+

IJUSE  40-50

External Reviewers (ER) (200+ Members)

Samples:

http://www.ijop.org/content/view/45/112/lang,en/

We have room for qualified nominations for this position

As you can see, board members' names are posted part of the Journal,

the journal website, and part of the Journal publicity. To join as an

editorial member of one or more roles, please e-mail the following:

1. The journal names,

2. Your roles,

3. Short biography (One Page Max),

4. Your most recent photo, and

5. kindly complete the following section:

First Name:

Last Name:

Affiliation:

Your Position:

Department:

Address 1:

Address 2:

City:

State:

Zip Code:

Country:

Telephone:

Fax:

E-mail:

Your URL:

Your Affiliations URLs:

Please e-mail me at, m.fayad at sjsu.edu <mailto:m.fayad at sjsu.edu>
, m.fayad at ijop.org <mailto:m.fayad at ijop.org>
,

m.fayad at ijsa.net <mailto:m.fayad at ijsa.net>
, m.fayad at ijsr.org <mailto:m.fayad at ijsr.org>
. m.fayad at ijto.org <mailto:m.fayad at ijto.org>
, OR

m.fayad at ijuse.org <mailto:m.fayad at ijuse.org>
, no later than Sunday, July 15, 2007.

I will send you confirming appointment letter immediately after

receiving all your info, bio, and picture. We are in the process of

putting the editorial calendar for each of the above journals. We
have

two planned issues for IJOP, three for IJSA, and one for IJSR.
Looking

forward to hearing from you before July 15, 2007.

Cheers,

M. Fayad

--
ijop.org