[Biococoa-dev] Base test

John Timmer jtimmer at bellatlantic.net
Mon Aug 16 08:37:40 EDT 2004

Well, I'd just like to say that I'm sure all of us will go through periods
where we're not contributing as much because the rest of our life is too
busy, and I don't think there's ever a need for any sort of apology.

I'm certainly planning on going silent in mid-September, when I'll be
spending a week and a half visiting my wife's family in England and Cyprus.

Cheers,

John