[Biococoa-dev] Nomenclature

Alexander Griekspoor a.griekspoor at nki.nl
Wed Aug 18 09:13:04 EDT 2004

Reminded by the screenshot on the autograf homepage, XCode 2 from Tiger
has some nice features as well.... (NDA)

Op 18-aug-04 om 15:07 heeft Alexander Griekspoor het volgende
geschreven:

                     AIM: mekentosj at mac.com
                     E-mail: a.griekspoor at nki.nl
                 Web: http://www.mekentosj.com

Windows is a 32-bit patch to a 16-bit shell for an 8-bit
operating system, written for a 4-bit processor by a 2-
bit company without 1 bit of sense.