Fwd: [Biococoa-dev] BCSequence

Alexander Griekspoor mek at mekentosj.com
Mon Aug 23 01:49:17 EDT 2004

I again get the "device full" message from the mailman at biococoa for
some reason, so just to make sure, here it is again....

Begin doorgestuurd bericht:

                   AIM: mekentosj at mac.com
                    E-mail: a.griekspoor at nki.nl
                Web: http://www.mekentosj.com

	Claiming that the Macintosh is inferior to Windows
	because most people use Windows, is like saying
	that all other restaurants serve food that is
	inferior to McDonalds