[Biococoa-dev] bug alert

John Timmer jtimmer at bellatlantic.net
Thu Dec 2 21:52:00 EST 2004

Okay, I'm trying to compile things so that I can do profiling using the
translation demo.  The framework compiles without any errors, but when I try
to actually use it in the demo app, it errors out, saying the
BCSequenceFactory is having a problem with the line:

#import "../../BCFoundationDefines.h"

Clearly, this works for the others files that include the defines using a
similar path, so I have no idea what to make of this.

Incidentally, I made the SequenceFactory's header public within the
framework, and added:

#import <BioCocoa/BCSequenceFactory.h>

I put it under BCTools to BCFoundation.h.  Any and all suggestions welcome,
though the profiling may be a bit delayed.

JT