[Biococoa-dev] more ramblings

Koen van der Drift kvddrift at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 3 21:29:12 EST 2004

Not, quite, because the plist entry is different for both. Also the
undefined AA has its own 3-letter code (Xaa). I need to think how I can
solve this, if needed at all. BCsymbolSet now has 2 empty methods:
unknownAndGapSymbolSet and unknownSymbolSet. Do we need these? If yes,
we do need the neutral BCSymbol version of these two. If no, I will
just remove them.

- Koen.