[Biococoa-dev] bug alert

Alexander Griekspoor mek at mekentosj.com
Tue Dec 7 02:30:32 EST 2004

That's perfectly fine and certainly makes sense, so go ahead. The point
I wanted to make was only that all tools should have the BCTool prefix.
Cheers,
Alex

Op 7-dec-04 om 0:36 heeft Koen van der Drift het volgende geschreven:

                   AIM: mekentosj at mac.com
                    E-mail: a.griekspoor at nki.nl
                Web: http://www.mekentosj.com

	Claiming that the Macintosh is inferior to Windows
	because most people use Windows, is like saying
	that all other restaurants serve food that is
	inferior to McDonalds

                       AIM: mekentosj at mac.com
                       E-mail: a.griekspoor at nki.nl
                    Web: http://www.mekentosj.com

MacOS X: The power of UNIX with the simplicity of the Mac