[Biococoa-dev] BCSequenceReader

Koen van der Drift kvddrift at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 11 06:29:31 EST 2004

On Nov 11, 2004, at 2:30 AM, Alexander Griekspoor wrote:

> One minor thing, after updating from CVS I did see the new files of
> BCSequenceReader, but not in the project. At first I thought this was
> an XCode thing, but even after a clean checkout they weren't there.
> Guess you forgot to update the project file as well, could you still
> do that?

Done - I hope :)  Let me know if it worked, I had to do it in the
terminal.

Short comment on BCSequenceReader, the use of Alphabets (BCSymbolSet)
could also be useful to distinguish between formats. I have done a
little work on BCSymbolSet, but it is not ready for use yet. Feel free
to work on it ;-)