[BioCocoa-dev] NEW VERSION

Koen van der Drift kvddrift at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 12 16:30:47 EDT 2004

On Sep 12, 2004, at 4:12 PM, Alexander Griekspoor wrote:

> Koen, running the script takes ages, does it take so long to build the
> docs? It runs for a couple of minutes already...
> Second, have you tried clicking the "Run only when installing" option,
> then it won't run every time you do a development build...

Just a few seconds here. You could try to run the script from the
terminal to see what's going on. Put this is a text file, name it hd
and store it at the rrot level of BioCocoa.Then cd to that folder in
the terminal, and type ./hd at the prompt.

#! /bin/bash

mkdir -p Documentation

headerdoc2html -o Documentation BCFoundation
gatherheaderdoc Documentation

And that box is indeed off, so I will check it.